ALL DOWN OR ANY PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE & NON TRANSFERABLE
- This rental contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and “Mosaic Event And Party Rentals”. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Mosaic Event And Party Rentals harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of the customer’s negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defence of such claims.
- Customer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the laws appropriate to the province of Ontario.
- Our Prices is as published on our website
- Downpayment / Deposit is non refundable and non transferable
- The client must validate the address via a valid governmental ID.
- The client must provide a valid credit card, used for security in case of damage or loss of rented items.
- In-case a credit card is not provided at the store, delivery personal have to call in with credit card number, card expiry date and the CVV(three numbers at the back) and will be hold responsible for the information provided
- The client acknowledge that all items has been received and in working condition.
- In-case not all items received on the first round of delivery/pickup the client has to initial beside each item received
- If the client discovered any missing or broken item, the office has to be notified before the event time and send photo to our business cell number 289.350.0301
- The client knows how to use the rentals and responsible for any risk, damage, or theft.
- The Client will be responsible for cost or repair of rentals in case of damage, dismantled or theft, credit card provided will be charged automatically plus Substitution fee, and an invoice will be sent for notification.
- If lost items are returned in less than 5 days, a daily renting rate will be applied for each late day, and the credit card will be refunded with the charged amount minus 2.5% CC fee.
- Prices of services (delivery, pick up, setup and teardown) are subject to change without any notification according to market prices
- All rentals is to be delivered and picked up in the garage area / driveway /loading area, where the motor vehicle has access to
- An exception is made for setup of pop up tent
- The client is responsible for counting the received rentals.
- No setup or tear down service is provided unless stated and paid, otherwise client is responsible for setup and tear down
- In-case the tear down service is not agreed on and the Mosaic Team has to tear down, the credit card will be charged automatically with the standard service fee plus 2.5% CC fee.
- The client is responsible of the rentals until the delivery personal shows up for pickup.
- Delivery and pick up charges may change and client will be notified
- Venue loading area should have clear pathway, so our dollies can move
- There should be no stairs involved, we have the right to cancel the order and keep all the paid amount if the delivery team found that there is stairs onsite and the client didn’t inform about it
- Incase of using the lift a charge of $100 will be added
- Late night pick up / Sunday’s / Statutory holiday charges will apply
Chairs and Tables
- No writing/drawing or standing on chairs or tables, a cleaning fee of $10/item will be charged automatically and an invoice will be sent for notification.
Cloth (Linens, Napkins, Runners, Chaircovers, cushions )
- All Cloth Material should not be let in the rain or bagged wet; this will consider total loss due to the fabric mold, keep any wet fabrics to air dry not by dryer to avoid total damage
- Any marker/ink stain, candle/cigarette burns, rotten cloth, credit card will be charged automatically with the cost of the linen plus Substitution fee, and an invoice will be sent for notification.
- Due to COVID situation all tableware should be rinsed
- The count for all tableware (Dishes, Cutlery, Napkins, Linens, Runners, Chaffing Dishes, etc…) is done at the store, any missing items, the client will be notified with in 48 hours.
- It is the responsibility of the client to drop off missing items within 24 hours of notification, otherwise credit card will be charged automatically with the cost of missing items plus Substitution fee, and an invoice will be sent for notification.
- All liquids, food has to be removed and items has to returned to their proper containers. Failing to do so will result in additional charges.
POP UP Tent
We setup and tear down, but client is responsible for pulling the top part and the upper part of the legs after the event, so the structure doesn’t get damaged by rain or wind, as they are not designed to stay unwatched, any damage in structure will be considered total loss and the credit card in file will be charged and the invoice will be send
Counting of tables & chairs will be done on site on pick up but dinnerware, linens, napkins, cushions will be done in our premises and missing or damages items will be reported for client an invoice will be send and amount deducted from credit card.