- The client must validate the address via a valid governmental ID.
- The client must provide a valid credit card, used for security in case of damage or loss of rented items.
- In-case a credit card is not provided at the store, delivery personal have to call in with credit card number, card expiry date and the CVV(three numbers at the back)
- The client acknowledge that all items has been received and in working condition.
- In-case not all items received on the first round of delivery/pickup the client has to initial beside each item received
- If the client discovered any missing or broken item, the office has to be notified before the event time.
- The client knows how to use the rentals and responsible for any risk, damage, or theft.
- The Client will be responsible for cost or repair of rentals in case of damage, dismantled or theft, credit card provided will be charged automatically plus Substitution fee, and an invoice will be sent for notification.
- If lost items are returned in less than 5 days, a daily renting rate will be applied for each late day, and the credit card will be refunded with the charged amount minus 2.5% CC fee.
- All rentals is to be delivered and picked up in the garage area where the motor vehicle has access to.
- An exception is made for setup of gazebos and tents.
- The client is responsible for counting the received rentals.
- No setup or tear down service is provided unless stated otherwise.
- In-case the tear down service is not agreed on and the delivery personal has to tear down, the credit card will be charged automatically with the standard service fee plus 2.5% CC fee.
- The client is responsible of the rentals until the delivery personal shows up for pickup.
Chairs and Tables
- No writing/drawing or standing on chairs or tables, a cleaning fee of $2/item will be charged automatically and an invoice will be sent for notification.
Cloth (Linens, Napkins, Runners, Chaircovers, cushions )
- All Cloth Material should not be let in the rain or bagged wet; this will consider total loss due to the rot
- Any marker/ink stain, candle/cigarette burns, rotten cloth, credit card will be charged automatically with the cost of the linen plus Substitution fee, and an invoice will be sent for notification.
- The count for all tableware (Dishes, Cutlery, Napkins, Linens, Runners, Chaffing Dishes, etc…) is done at the store, any missing items, the client will be notified.
- It is the responsibility of the client to drop off missing items within 24 hours of notification, otherwise credit card will be charged automatically with the cost of missing items plus Substitution fee, and an invoice will be sent for notification.
- All liquids, food has to be removed and items has to returned to their proper containers. Failing to do so will result in additional charges.
- This rental contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and “Mosaic Event And Party Rentals”. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Mosaic Event And Party Rentals harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of the customer’s negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defense of such claims.
- Customer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the laws appropriate to the province of Ontario.